Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ghosts

Of all the years I've been on this planet, I have not had any experiences that would lead me to believe in ghosts.

I have decided that either:

A. there are no ghosts and the things people experience can be explained by science

....or...

B. the ghosts know that they will scare the crap out of me if they show themselves so they stay the heck away

In either case, if you asked me if I believed in ghosts, I would tell you no.

I have friends that believe in ghosts and have told me stories about things that have happened to them that make me cringe thinking about it. But it's just not good enough proof for me.

The idea of ghosts really scares me despite my belief. I have watched movies like "Skelton Key" and "What Lies Beneath" that kept me up for hours past my bed time worrying that maybe I'm wrong. However, the next morning I'm usually back to my old non-believing self. These two movies really make you think about it though... ever watched them? I really liked them, but am a little hesitant to watch them a second time...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment