Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Neurosis?

I don't like to peel oranges because it stains my fingernails and it's hard to get the stuff out from under my fingernails.

I don't like to wear socks with work shoes.

I don't like to be barefoot, I have to have on socks.

I don't like the thin socks, they feel gross.

If I am walking by myself, sometimes I count my steps.

When I am working out to no music sometimes I count my movements.

Dull colors make me feel nauseous.

Certain songs make me want to cry just because of the way they sound, not the lyrics. I refuse to listen to these songs I deem sad.

If a bug I don't like touches my skin, I have to wash that spot no less than 2 times.

I hate....HATE....the feel of microfiber.

I can't file my nails, the feel of it gives me goosebumps (I can't listen to you file yours either!).

If a person doesn't say goodbye before they hang up the phone with me, I feel like the conversation is incomplete.

When I think about a time period before my time I can't imagine it in vivid color, it's always dull or black and white like the images I've seen.

Ok, that's enough, I think you get the picture....maybe a little crazy, but at least I'm not boring!!!

You are welcome to share your crazy neurosis in my comments section... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment