Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday....la la....la la la....so good to me

LOL, I was thinking Monday and that song popped into my head. Definitely NOT one of my favorite songs. I just don't like it. It's slow, kinda boring, and it gets stuck in your head.

Anyway... today has been good so far. It is going by rather quickly which makes me happy. I like when I'm busy enough to not have to look at the clock every 15 minutes. Plus I feel better for having gotten the loaded post from Saturday off my chest. I was feeling really depressed and needed to find someone to blame for the way the economy has been. I feel better now. I feel more optimistic.

Optimism is not always my thing. I try... but I have been known to try to look at the dark side so that when I see the bright side, it's even BRIGHTER! :) That makes me THAT much happier...you know? Otherwise, I already know the darker side and it doesn't make a difference (not a big difference).

I tend to do that a lot. If you don't expect much and you actually get something, it's a BIG something!! It works for vacations, gifts, movies... haha, almost anything.

Note: I TRY to do this, I'm not always so easy to please, but I try... You have to mentally prepare yourself to be happy no matter what... I am prone to depression so it's really hard for me to do that.

Give it a try...let me know how it goes for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment