Friday, February 6, 2009

Eye Missed a Post

So I missed a post yesterday... I had a rough day. Today is not much better except for the fact that it is Friday.

Yesterday I had to go to the docs to see what was going on with my eye. It had been bothering me since Monday. I get styes once in a while and let me tell you, if you don't get them, you are lucky! They are very uncomfortable. Anyway, I thought I just had a really bad stye. Well, it was getting worse and my actual eye was hurting off and on. I went in and it appears that something was in my eye and had bothered it pretty bad. I don't have a stye, but I have swelling and pain and itchiness. The doctor didn't see anything in my eye but gave me drops to relieve the pain and to possibly get rid of anything that might have been there.

So that's my fun story for yesterday and today. I can't wait for all of this to be over. And what's worse is that I wear contacts and can't wear them until my eye gets better. Too bad my glasses are like 10 years outdated!! Please have some pity when I trip and fall and try not to laugh at me... ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment