Sunday, January 25, 2009

Topanga

My dog makes me laugh. She is a mutt, a pretty dog in my opinion. Anyway, she is a sneaky licker. She waits until someone is bending over to tie their shoes to go right up in their faces and lick their face off. Most people don't like this kind of assault and that's what makes it even funnier. I know, I know...I should be yelling at her for it. I usually do because it is the respectful thing to do...but it's still funny.

Another thing she does that makes me laugh is when she decides to walk up to the wood stove and warm herself up. She randomly walks over to the stove and stands right in front of it. She stays there for a few minutes and then walks away and goes back to whatever it was she was doing before she needed to warm up. What dog does that?! LOLOL! I've never seen a dog do that.

Does anyone else like to torment their dogs? Haha. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog to death, but I find it hilarious to scare my dog. Sometimes if she is looking at a bug on the ground I will run my fingernail along the hairs on her back and she freaks out thinking there's something on her. Poor girl... I feel a little bad about it, but for all the times she gets in people's faces, maybe she deserves a little payback. Plus it makes me laugh...and there's not much that can make me laugh that hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment