Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MJ

**Not to be confused with the basketball MJ**

I am sad that Michael Jackson has died. I think he was quite the icon in the 80s. I remember the California Raisins performing his songs on the tv show. Ok, I was fairly young for MJ, but I still remember. I had the Moonwalk movie and my brother and I watched it over and over and over.... and over... we tend to do that if we like something. I have to be honest and say that I mourned the loss of MJ a while ago - or at least my idea of who he really was. My idea of what he was based on the songs he sang. I'm not sure about what happened with him, but I have my suspicions that he was trying to be something he was not. That saddened me a long time ago. Today I am shocked that his complete fate is here, but we will always have his music - and his Moonwalk video... somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment