Thursday, June 11, 2009

Infinity

Did you ever try to think about exactly how big the universe is and what is on the other side of the universe? What is the universe expanding into? How many galaxies are there? Where does it end? And when it ends, what is the end? What does the end of something look like!? What does infinity look like? It has to end somewhere... When I start thinking about these things... I feel like...my head....is going....to....EXPLODE! I can't wrap my mind around these things and I'm left with an awkward and uneasy feeling and my head hurts... then I start to feel really small and insignificant and I start to feel like I can't breathe and my heart beats faster... I feel like my brain is on overload - I'm trying to solve a puzzle that is beyond my level of thinking. This is not something I like to think about very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment