Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DC Holocaust Museum Shooting

So, wow, the rumors were true. It was an 88yr old guy involved in a hate group. I don't know that I even want to talk about it. I guess that I didn't believe that kind of hate still existed...me and my rose colored glasses....I think sometimes you have to have a pair to keep from losing your mind with all of the bad news we have access to...

I think that these hate group members need to look in a mirror and seriously ask themselves why they have the capacity to hate someone that deeply... why they hold onto anger... why they negatively stereotype groups of people... and most importantly why they need other people to join them in their nonsense... That's what it is, it's nonsense... I don't care what they say their reasons are... NONsense!

I'm sorry for anyone who has been hurt by this absolute NONSENSE... It's awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment