Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stress Relief

There seems to be a lot of stressed out people around me lately. I am a little, but not so much. There are some bad things going on in my life right now, but then there are some really good things too... I think sometimes it balances out and keeps me from being too stressed. But for those times that I am completely stressed out....may I suggest:

- Take a hot bath
- Drink hot decaffinated tea
- Take deep breaths
- Read a magazine or book that appeals to you
- Watch a movie...whatever genre you are in the mood for
- Pamper yourself...do something for you
- Take a long drive and listen to your favorite music
- Take a walk and just observe your surroundings
- Write stuff down to get it out of your head
- Visit with family or friends if you are in the mood for company
- Work out - get your butt to the gym

That's it... hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment