Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Complicated

Sometimes I think I make life more complicated than it has to be. Sometimes life is about living, not thinking. I worry way too much. If I would just stop over thinking every move I make, maybe life wouldn't be so complicated. I would like to STOP and just have fun. This is my exit and I'm getting off for a while. My path will continue when I am ready. Sometimes I like taking the winding road in which I have no idea where it leads. Who cares? I need to have fun during the journey and stop worrying about what lies ahead. Lol, I feel like I'm making it more complicated by even writing this post about it. So, I'm done over complicating things.... If it wasn't really late on a weeknight, I'd be enjoying life! For now I'll just dream about enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment