Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shapes in Clouds

Sometimes I think the clouds mock our earthly existence by forming shapes familiar to us but yet still abstract enough that we can't be too sure that is what we are really seeing. We run around trying to get stuff done and make it here and get this there - all the while they are up there floating by us at such a relaxed pace that I can't stand it sometimes. I love the days where I can be still and watch them move while I do nothing. Those days don't come very often, but when they do, I enjoy every minute of it. It's like the clouds have to keep moving, but I get to stop and just be. Yet when I stop, that's when I see the shapes that are familiar to me. They are there, yet they are whispy and ever changing. It's like a reflection of our existence... reminding me that I need to start moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment