Friday, July 24, 2009

Driving

I love to drive. I'm not sure what it is... but it relaxes me. It keeps my mind off of things that are bugging me and helps me to think more clearly. I love exploring new places - just as long as I don't get lost. And lost I do get... but I won't go there... Sure it might be entertaining to you, but I've got a long drive on my hands today and I don't want to think about that right now. All I want to think about is the nice relaxing feeling I get from the view of the road among the trees and grassy inbetween thingy... what's that called.... um.... I forget. You know what I mean. I love listening to music too. Surprised? What's wrong with me and silence? I just don't like it. I think it makes the narrative voice in my head audible... You know the one that reads everything out loud to you even though you can clearly see what the sign says. The one that yells at you for turning here when you should have turned there... The one that tells you to pull over and ask someone - no seriously pull over! - even though you strongly believe you are going the right way. Yeah that one... I like to drown it out with music! It can be so annoying sometimes. I think the only time I like that voice is when it mocks people in a Sponge Bob voice. :) Then it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment