Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach Boys and Chuck E. Cheese

My dad and I were driving in my car and were listening to the Beach Boys song, "Surfin' USA." I have to laugh because everytime I hear that song I feel like I am 5 or 6 years old again and listening to the puppets on the Chuck E. Cheese stage sing "Surfin' USA." My dad says the song reminds him of Teen Wolf... but I think that's boring. Haha. I can still see the puppets... I really can't think of the Beach Boys when I hear that song. In fact, a lot of their songs I associate with those goofy puppets... because they sang a lot of their music. A search provided me with the band's name: The Beach Bowzers... too funny. The puppets don't look like the ones I remember though... and I have a photographic memory so....

here's the interesting link to my past...
http://www.showbizpizza.com/ptp/characters/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment