Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whatever

What is wrong with me? I haven't been posting on here! Oh, well.... whatever. I will post when I want and that's the way it's gonna be.

So.....things that are on my mind right now:

When is it going to be spring?
When will I have time to relax (for serious)?
When are my netflix DVDs coming...Did I mail the previous ones too late to get them by the weekend?
Why are we really busy at work lately? Is there some sort of pattern going on?
When will my dog stop jumping on guests?
Do I have time to go to the gym tonight?
Does anyone read my blog? Do I care if they do or don't?
When am I going to find a decent guy? Should I give up looking?
Will I ever get back to my high school weight? I'm almost at my college weight...
What is my brother doing right now?
How am I going to thank my parents for all the hard work they've done for me recently?
I need to call my tenant and make arrangements for the cable not to be run on horizontally across the front of my house....
Have got to finish the other tentant's lease agreement...
I'm thirsty...
I need to clean my desk...
Why have I been breaking out lately?
Do my shoes match my outfit?
I wonder what's for dinner...
Is my throat swollen and sore because of allergies or am I sick?
It smells like pizza in here....

SO RANDOM = my thoughts!! (and this is only a few minutes of my thought process!)

No comments:

Post a Comment