Friday, November 20, 2009

At the Kiddie Table...

Welcome to the food exchange, where smart kids don't have to eat totally disgusting food.

When we were little, my cousins, brother, and I would swap food at the kiddie table around the holidays. Fortunately for us, we all hated different things.

It went something like this: "Sarah, if you eat my sauerkraut, I'll eat your pork." "Awesome" "Mike, I'll eat your peas if you drink my milk." "Take my icky peas!!" "Hurry up, they're coming" Then the adults would walk by and comment on how quickly we ate and how we did a good job... and we'd snicker knowing that we had cheated and this time we weren't going to be sent to our rooms without dessert.

I hope I'm not ruining this strategy for any other kids out there! You know it's not every day that the kids get to sit at the kiddie table and plan to take over the world..............mwahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment