Monday, November 16, 2009

I Don't Got It...

I'm such a klutz! I wonder if I could get a record with Guinness for being the clumsiest person in the whole wide world??

I dropped my phone in the dog water bowl. Argh! I was cleaning something on the kitchen counter and bumped my phone which was sitting on the counter - and ever so conveniently - directly above the water dish. I knew I had to act quickly or the dye would release and void my warranty. Too late... the red dye was already released. Crap! I'm so mad at myself. I know it was a mistake, but what is it with me that I am always making them? Gah! It's not like I'm completely careless... I even had a rule for my new phone: I am not allowed to answer it while I'm in the bathtub. How can my being careful not be good enough? It's like I am destined to destroy things...

Phone drop in water #1, phone still working...

No comments:

Post a Comment