Friday, March 27, 2009

Exercise Shmexercise!

Why is it that the idea of running excites me but when I actually get home and put on my gym clothes... I feel like a sloth!?

The idea of jump roping until I pass out makes me feel thinner, but when I go to jump rope, there never seems to be a good place to do it. There's no room, it's raining...

When I go to the gym, the treadmills and elipticals are all taken. I weightlift while I wait. When I see someone get off the machine, another person slips on before I can get over there to claim the machine.

I run around the yard with my dog and then I trip in a pothole. The next time we go out I just watch her run.

I promise my pup that we will go running... I have a headache... my stomach hurts... there's always a reason not to go...

I think I lost my motivation... If anyone sees it....... I need it back..... I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment