Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Purpose

So...

I know the purpose of the cement posts are to keep people from crashing into the gas pumps, but I think that their secondary purpose is for people to smack their car doors on them. Thankfully I haven't done this recently but I have done it in the past and enough times to learn never to do it again and I have seen other people do it. Just the other day I was admiring all of the scuff marks on a nice red post. I just think it's sad that those posts are so close to where you open your car door. I would be curious to find out what the statistics are for how many times those are hit by car doors on a daily basis. I'm also wondering why no one has come up with a better solution because from what I can see, these are a problem for most people. Including Tommy Boy!! Hah. Just thought of that. That was great! "What'd you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment