Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Don't Care...

So, recently, I suggested to someone that they shouldn't care what other people think. But I should admit that I am seriously not taking my own advice. When suggesting the idea, I thought why should one person worry about a multitude of other people? It's just not fair. That's just too much to think about. But on second thought, is that being rude? Perhaps the key to being nice is worrying about everyone else and so I (already having been deemed "nice") must worry about saying the wrong thing or doing the wrong thing and possibly upsetting even one single person out of many many people. But for Pete's sake!!... I think I need to take my own advice sometimes. However... and yes I totally had to throw that in there... I am not keen on rude people and do not ever want to be considered rude, by anyone, anywhere, for any reason. But if you think I'm rude... well I guess I'll have to live with it... because right now I don't care.

Ha, I am starting to think this rambling makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Oh well. Still not caring...

Feels good to say the words "I-don't-care." Kind of like that feeling you get when someone else says something to get a rise out of you and you reply with an indifferent "so?" and it just makes them even more mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment